CogniBoost™ by RoadNarrows offers an affordable, but powerful pattern recognition system, ideal for robotic platforms and small embedded applications. Powered by the CogniMem CM- 1K neural network chip by CogniMem Inc, complex data sets such as objects in images are readily detected and categorized from patterns previously trained by the user or the embedding system. The recognized categories can then be fed to the higher-level functions of the controlling system to guide goal decisions, object or feature localization, platform movement and navigation, and environment manipulation.
Mandatory: Please describe application here.
- Powerful embedded CogniMem CM-1K neural network chip.
- Main Board PIC18F4260 µProcessor available for specific, user developed applications.
- On-board non-volatile memory to store trained pattern categories and configuration.
- USB connection for power and serial communication
- RS-232 command-line interface for expanded features.
- CogniBoost board
- USB mini-B to A cable
- Open-Source Software and Firmware Available for Download
- On-line Documentation
Using CogniBoost requires a host computer (Windows or Linux) with powered USB port
Recommended (not included)
- CSS Microchip PIC18F4620 compiler for user-developed specific firmware applications
- RoboRealm software license for Windows
Software Download Area
|Manufacture Model No.||RN.CogniBoost.Kit|
|Shipping Weight (Pounds)||1.0000|
|Size||71mm x 56mm x 32mm (W x H x D)|
|Power||Run mode: 370mA @5VDC Train mode: 350mA @5vDC|
- Be the first to review this product